Qualifications: BA, MA, MBA or equivalent with relevant work experience and excellent communication skills
· Lead the continuous optimization of our website and other digital media to increase global visibility of All Saints University, Dominica.
· Support the on-going execution and optimization of digital campaigns for lead generation and brand awareness across networks such as Google Ads
· Use data, analytics and opportunities in Google Analytics, to shape digital marketing strategies to increase website traffic and number of applications
· Manage Google Ads, YouTube Ads and Facebook and IG Ads platforms.
· Organize and attend information seminars and education fairs when necessary
· Updating WordPress website as required.
· Installing and Editing Plugins. Ensuring Websites perform well (Load Speed) and are optimized for SEO, mobile site, etc.
· Communicate with the Registrar, President and other fiduciaries about marketing goals and results on a regular basis. Other administrative functions that may be assigned by the University.
Starting Salary: $50,000+, depending on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time