Repair and Maintenance Service Coordinator
Dama Construction - Montreal Office (Dorval) QC
Service Department for General Contractor
This candidate is required to manage the daily construction maintenance & repair service calls requested by our national retail/commercial industry clients while ensuring that the quality of service and customer satisfaction are achieved.
** Key Responsibilities:
- Manage daily construction maintenance & repair requests from various Retail Industry Clients as well as colleagues within the office.
- Keep clients fully informed from beginning to end of construction or renovation service.
- Follow-up with Service Technicians
- Ensure that invoicing is kept up to date and that we are respecting our client’s terms
- Handle basic quotations for service calls that surpass our client’s NTEs.
- Finding new resources to help us maintain a competitive edge in the industry (nationally).*
- Minimum of 2 years’ service and construction experience in the construction industry
- Strong bilingual communication skills – both verbal and written
- Versatile and flexible under high pressure situations
- Provide direction and solutions to technician’s who are handling the service calls
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both internal and external resources
- Has good negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills
Job Type: Full-time
- service and repair: 3 years (Preferred)