Procurement Business Partner - IGS-TCOO-CASB02234016
PROCUREMENT BUSINESS PARTNER - IGS (INDIRECT GOODS AND SERVICES)
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are looking for a Procurement Business Partner - IGS (Indirect Goods and Services) for our Saint-Bruno (QC) office.
As a Procurement Business Partner - IGS, you will facilitate interaction and collaboration between IGS category teams and the Bombardier BU (Business Unit) assigned to you. You will be the focal point of contact to the organisation and will be supporting the implementation of category projects that deliver real and sustained impact. You will also track the savings in each regional site. At the same time, you will be a key player in developing the IGS organization and its capabilities.
In your role you will:
- Liaise between category management and site stakeholders to promote IGS value, support BU budgeting, facilitate understanding of BU needs in category teams, and solicit buy-in to category strategies and projects;
- Collaborate with category management teams to develop and execute sourcing projects and drive local implementation and value realization of global and regional projects;
- Secure adequate project implementation resources in BU, manage or monitor project implementation, develop corrections actions with category teams if required;
- Ensure that risk management and compliance standards are rigorously applied in the BU;
- Lead issue resolution activities and develop corrections actions with category teams if required;
- Deliver savings and cost reductions as committed to the bottom line of the company.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Ideally, at least 6-8 years in procurement and strategic sourcing;
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing expertise, possibly gained in a manufacturing environment;
- Well-developed influencing and stakeholder management skills;
- Skilled project manager;
- Experienced problem solver;
- Focused and value driven;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (spoken and written);
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
22.05.2020, 9:52:58 AM
21.06.2020, 11:59:00 PM