Are you ready to join Canada's most-shopped general merchandise retailer, with over 500 stores from coast to coast? Canadian Tire is one of Canada’s oldest and most stable companies.
Canadian Tire offers customers a unique mix of products and services through three specialty categories in which the organization is the market leader - automotive parts, accessories and service; sports and leisure products; and home products.
Hiring multiple positions! Flexible shift options!
FT / Permanent PT / PT available
***Premium consideration for the team in industry leading profit-sharing plan.***
This could be your chance to join a dynamic retail team during a time of exciting changes at our Canadian Tire store! Canadian Tire Fairview, Burlington is one of Canada’s largest and best stores! Our customers love shopping with us. We are grounded in our community. We are known for our team-oriented atmosphere and we pride ourselves in superior customer service. We love to help our customers and our community! We are so excited to be building something new as our business is quickly evolving!
Be a part of our new Night Crew team. As a Night Crew Associate you will be a vital and integral part of our business, helping to provide inventory control as well as focused and dedicated support to our Department teams.
- Inventory management systems
- Working safely
- Powered equipment / pump truck
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Team player and active listener
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- High stamina
- Good lifting capability
- Reliable and punctual
Examples of Duties
- Provide crucial support to our E commerce team
- Fill merchandise on sales floor and in storage according to established practices and policies.
- Keep stock and storage areas clean, faced and orderly.
- Maintain stock rotation.
- Handle dangerous goods and hazardous products according to established procedures
- Reporting inventory discrepancies.
- In compliance with the store’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures: Standing/walking for 8 hours. * Lifting and/or carrying of merchandise items, as required, on a regular, frequent and unassisted basis. * Lifting and turning repeatedly throughout the shift. * Lifting above the shoulder, from floor to shoulder and floor to waist. * Ability to go up and down a ladder while carrying merchandise. * Walking and carrying things at the same time and pushing/pulling, as required.
- Criminal record check & bondable.
- Industry Leading Profit-Sharing Plan, potential to earn an additional $1.50 to $3.00 per hour worked
- Employee discount
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- $250.00 Canadian Tire Free Purchase allowance after 3 months
- Learning & Development opportunities
Chance for advancement & growth. Build a career!
- Supervisor / Department Manager / Store Manager
- Other retail, customer service and management opportunities in a large network of more than 500 Canadian Tire stores across the country.
- Career opportunities across the larger Canadian Tire family (Canadian Tire Petroleum, PartSource, Mark’s, FGL Sports Ltd, Canadian Tire Corporation Limited and Canadian Tire Financial Services).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour