We're looking for an Implementation Specialist to help us lead the implementation of Hootsuite's Enterprise product and service offerings. You'll provide best-practice social media advice and training on our platform that will help to make our customers successful. In this role you will articulate value, inspire and be comfortable consulting our customers. As a key member of our Customer Success team, the ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is technically oriented, has project coordination expertise, highly organized and has a passion for social media. This role reports to the Manager, Professional Services and is based in Hootsuite's Toronto office. Please note that the role will include 20% of travel to client sites.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Execute the technical and business objectives based on the scope of the implementation launch project, to deliver high-quality standards and exceed client expectations
- Drive adoption and implementation rollout with a process- and outcome-oriented approach
- Conduct customized training sessions via online webinars or in-person
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Hootsuite's suite of products, apps, and services
- Develop project management skills
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years experience in a B2B customer-centric environment
- Customer service or client management experience especially related to SaaS
- Familiarity with the tech and social media industry
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills (second language as a bonus!)
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn't give up
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.