Staging & Administrative Coordinator
Straightened Spaces is a full-service redesign & staging company focused on bringing beauty, efficiency and function to every space we create.
Our mission is to ensure a seamless process with a gorgeous result.
Our company is growing and is looking to hire a Staging & Design Coordinator.
The position will include:
- Staging homes in the Greater Toronto Area
- Preparation and coordination of staging projects (booking truck rentals, coordinating lock boxes, etc.)
- Taking before and after videos of the homes we stage
- Plan and manage inventory
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the clients needs in the overall process
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to overtake a project from start to finish
- Coordinate in-home consultations with clients
- Posting on social media
- Running errands as needed
- Other duties as required
You will have:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A positive mindset
- Some experience with design
This position could be part-time, full-time or a consulting role depending on the candidate.
Must have a car and be able to work some evenings and weekends.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2021-12-06