Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Part time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Multidisciplinary Services Directorate
Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Health Technicians (Radiology, Laboratory, Dental Hygiene, Electro-physiology, Nuclear Medicine, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Integrated University Health and Social Services Center of the West Island of Montreal (CIUSSS ODIM) is looking for candidates to fill the position of Technologist specialized in part-time medical imaging (2/15).
- Must work one weekend out of two.
- Is expected to do general radiology, as needed.
- MUST HOLD A DEGREE OF COLLEGE STUDIES (DEC) IN RADIODIAGNOSTIC TECHNOLOGY OF A SCHOOL RECOGNIZED BY THE COMPETENT MINISTRY
- MUST HAVE TRAINING IN TOMODENSITOMETRY SUPPLIED BY ORDER OR TRAINING CT1 PROVIDED BY THE CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL RADIATION TECHNOLOGY (CAMRT)
- MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF TECHNOLOGIES IN MEDICAL IMAGING, RADIO ONCOLOGY AND MEDICAL ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY OF QUEBEC (OTIMRO)
- ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY, IN ORAL AND WRITING, IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.