If you have experience overnight in Hotels and want to progress your career with us, we want to hear from you!
As the newest hotel in Burlington/Oakville, the NEW Courtyard by Marriott Burlington is now looking for energetic Night Auditor to join our team. Our upgraded hotel features 135 guestrooms and suites with 1800 sq. ft of flexible meeting space, indoor salt-water pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre and on-site Bistro Restaurant & Lounge.
As the Night Auditor, you are often the first point of contact and the first impression for our guests. Your warm personality and work ethic will reflect how our guests perceive the hotel as they begin and end their stay. If you are someone who wants to be part of something bigger, to be connected by our culture and driven by a passion to help others succeed, we encourage you to explore a hotel career with Courtyard by Marriott.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by dealing with guests in a pleasant, courteous, and professional manner, answering any questions and following up on requests and problems promptly
- Efficiently handle any function of the front office from the reception, to guest accounting, reservations, telephones, and guest check in and out, in accordance with hotel policies and procedures
- Operates the front office computer systems, posts all guest charges and payments incurred during the shift and balances shift totals with backup documents
- Maintains cashier float as supplied, provides currency exchange for guests, and prepares cash deposits
- Attends scheduled staff meetings, training, and orientation sessions
- Maintain communications with all departments in order to deal with early check-ins, late check-outs, day rooms, unexpected departures, stay-overs, and room changes (as necessary
- Deal with guest requests and/or issues in a courteous, prompt, and professional manner
- Shift hours are 11-7am for Night Audit with some opportunity for 3-11pm shifts
- Minimum one (2) year experience in Hotel Operations strongly preferred
- Must have High School diploma/secondary qualification or equivalent; some college/university preferred
- FOSSE experience an asset; Marriott experience preferred
- Must speak fluent English; additional language skills preferred but not required
- Available to work weekdays, weekends and public holidays
- Enthusiastic and self-starting personality with an even disposition
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office applications)
- Excellent prioritization, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Current Courtyard brand experience preferred / Marriott brand experience an asset
- Must already be legally permitted to work in Canada
**Thank you for your interest in the position but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Required)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)