Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Assist customers in loading products in their cart or vehicle
- Bring carts for customers who need assistance
- Collect carts and baskets scattered in the parking lot
- Assist the customer service and checkout teams
- Return to the appropriate departments all merchandise left at the returns desk
- Stay informed of promotions and flyers
- Follow the store’s policies and procedures on loss prevention and health and safety in the workplace
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You like to be involved and help others? You have that little something that will make our customers smile? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team!