Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the treasury analyst is responsible for monitoring cash transactions and credit facilities, developing financial models for decision support, implementing internal controls on cash and assessing financial risk. The treasury analyst will also be responsible for researching on new products offered in cash management and ensuring compliance with banking regulations.
Global Excel Offers You:
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Bilingual English and French
- Ability to travel
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of economics, finance and accounting principles
- Programming knowledge an asset
- Three weeks of accruable vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.