The Edmonton Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) is the official voice of business in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. With over 1,900 member companies that employ more than 100,000 people, we are one of the largest chambers in Canada and among the most influential business organizations in the country. The Chamber supports business success through providing insights on issues, delivering professional development and networking for businesses, and advocating for conditions that keep businesses competitive.
The Membership Services Representative is responsible for ongoing engagement of our members while providing world class customer service to prospective members.
· Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration or Marketing or equivalent preferred
· 2 to 5 years’ experience working in a membership or customer focused organization
· Proficiency in ChamberMaster preferred; proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel required
Availability to include some evenings
· Manage, schedule and update member and prospect information in ChamberMaster daily.
· Provide timely member service and follow-up such as password resets, phone call follow-up, cancellation and application requests daily.
· Run weekly and monthly reporting for the Member Services Team, and for senior management.
· Provide day to day ChamberMaster support and troubleshooting as well as continuing to identify areas for improvement and growth in the platform.
· Attend Chamber Events to interact with members to gain feedback on Chamber programs and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide member onboarding services to new members.
· Perform scheduled member engagement contact throughout the annual membership cycle.
· Monitor and report on amounts due from members on a regular basis.
· Perform follow-up contacts with members regarding amounts due.
· Implement membership recovery programs for non-renewals.
· Provide member feedback on new and existing value programs.
· Assist in promoting awareness of benefits of being a Chamber member within the business community.
· Identify leads and pass to Member Services group on a timely basis.
Provide event support when possible.
This is a full-time position. Regular full-time working hours are 7.5 hours per day, for a total of 37.5 hours per week Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with 1 hour unpaid lunch period to be taken between 11:30am and 1:30pm.
This position reports directly to the Director, Member Services.
Please submit a cover letter, along with your resume, in PDF format, addressed to Amin Samji, Director, Member Services, at
asamji @ edmontonchamber. com
Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
600, 9990 Jasper Avenue, World Trade Centre Edmonton
Edmonton, AB T5J 1P7
Job Type: Full-time