STUART NECHAKO MANOR
SNM HCC-COMPLEX CARE
JULY 24, 2020*
Must have current registration with the BC Care Aide Registry.
Under close supervision of a team leader, this position performs certain routine procedures in caring for hospitalized patients and residents of Stuart Nechako Manor and assists in other related nursing assistant functions.
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Long Term Care Aide program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current registration with the BC Care Aide Registry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT