Dental Assistant – level I or II
We are looking to hire a level I or level II Dental Assistant for our small town dental office, who would like to join our awesome team
The hours for the position are as follows: Monday 10am-7pm, Tuesday 8am-5pm, Thursday 10am-8pm and one Saturday per month from 9am-2pm (28 hrs/wk + 5 hrs (once per month)) . Please send properly formatted resume and cover-letter via email.
A Few Key Responsibilities:
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures
- Prepare patients for treatment, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays and prepare materials
- Prepare treatment rooms
- Take x-rays
- Keep accurate treatment records
- Prepare and explain treatment to patients
- Advise patients on dental care
- Attend and participate in office meetings.
- Adhere to uniform attire and basic personal hygiene standards per Company policy.
- Understand and abide by HIPAA regulations and maintain confidentiality.
- Lab duties (study models, fabrication of sports guards, whitening trays)
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Previous experience as a Level I or II Certified Dental Assistant
- CPR, First Aid, and IPAC Certified
- HARP Certified
Job Type: Permanent