We are currently seeking an ambitious and dedicated part-time Corporate Accounting Specialist to join our fast-growing firm in a unique and challenging position. The successful candidate will be required to work approximately 20 hours per month, both remotely and in-office.
Reporting directly to the Shareholders, the successful candidate’s key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and analysis of timely and accurate monthly leadership and managerial reports’
- Responsible for preparation and filing of Corporate Tax returns, PST and GST Filings;
- Preparation of annual year-end including annual financial statement and assisting with preparation of annual corporate tax return
- Reviewing and coordinating with Shareholders the appropriate financial information and key benchmarks to measure and improve operating performance of divisions to ensure optimum decision making.
- Candidate preference CPA with minimum 5 years’ experience at the Corporate Accounting level. Additional relevant work experience will also be considered for the role.
- Technical skills - Microsoft Office, CaseWare, TaxPrep.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills (ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadline).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
Interested candidates should be highly motivated and possess great attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills. You must be tech-savvy, with advanced level of Excel skills and experience with TaxPrep and Caseview is preferred.
Reference ID: Part-time Accounting Specialist
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Public Accounting: 6 years (Preferred)
- CPA, CA, CMA or CGA (Preferred)