Fluid Life has a current opening for a motivated and sales driven Account Manager.
Reporting to the Corporate Director, Client Services, the Account Manager, Mining & Construction is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service for our existing customers in western Canada, with the primary focus of supporting the sales team and developing new business opportunities. As an Account Manager, you will focus on your specific industry and will be provided with training to understand the Fluid Life product line.
Quick Facts about Fluid Life:
· Independently owned and operated for over thirty years.
· Won Canada’s Best Managed Companies 3 years in a row
· Only company of its kind to combine state-of-the art oil analysis with reliability expertise and solutions.
· Over 100 experienced professionals across three locations in Canada and the United States.
· Build and maintain strong lasting relationships with new and existing customers within the mining, construction and plant industry.
· Improve and manage existing customers and new business accounts.
· Acquire a full knowledge of Fluid Life’s product lines, present short training seminars to promote sales and answer customer queries in a timely manner.
· Sell and cross sell a full range of products and services including laboratory services, reliability consulting, telematics solutions and technical
· Identify new sales opportunities within existing customers.
· Utilize marketing materials about the Company’s product line to present to customers.
· Coordinator web conference with customers to update and review their account activity.
· Respond to customer questions and inquires to determine the customer’s needs. Prepare the sales quote and presents it to the customer to close the sale.
· Communicate with sales, managers, marketing, and other team members to ensure a high quality product and all sales needs are met.
· Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services.
· Communicate the progress of monthly sales reports including, prospective customers, new sales, repeat sales and total revenue generated.
· Updating the CRM and ensure the sales team is aware of changes within clients.
· Monitor sales, prices, and products of competitors.
· Participates in the development and execution of the Sales and Marketing Plan.
· Science (Chemistry / Mechanical) degree or diploma.
· 5+ years of experience in the sales and marketing field.
· Experience within laboratory services, mining, construction or plant based industries would be an asset.
· Driven to achieve sales goals.
· Strong customer service focused approach.
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
· Confident self-starter and comfortable making cold calls.
· Proven knowledge of sales principles and experience with Salesforce would be an asset.
· Strong time management and project management skills.
· Lead development experience would be considered an asset.
· Solid product knowledge and mechanical aptitude.
WHY WORK FOR FLUID LIFE?
· Our core values and great workplace culture
· Great benefits and RRSP package
· Part of a fasting growing company with great opportunities
· Roof top patio and in house gym!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission