Overview of Company and Opportunity:
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal and we have launched facilities across Canada and have recently added Chef's Plate to our team!
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This is a 3 month full time opportunity with the possibility of extension
- Build the weekly production plan with assistance from the Operations Manager.
- Ensure plans for production are executed and that all issues are communicated and tracked.
- Drive customer experience through low error rates on ingredient quality, pick accuracy and ship out time.
- Along with the rest of the Operations team, build and implement production cost techniques that can be applied in production tasks and assembly.
- Monitor production plan, start-times, dismissal times and additional daily activities.
- Maintain high standards of Good Manufacturing Procedures and housekeeping in the production facility to ensure a safe work environment.
- Establish and work within budget as permitted by Operations Manager.
- Use designated technology to assure quality/accuracy of shipped product as well as efficient customer service.
What you'll get in return:
- Required: Bachelor's degree or related management work experience.
- 0-2 years of experience managing production in a fulfillment/distribution center; preferably within Food & Beverage industry.
- Quantitative and analytical experience – must have proficiency using MS Excel and G-Suite Apps.
- Leadership: Provide guidance and direction to the production lines.
- Innovative: Think of creative and efficient solutions to problems others may take for granted.
- Ownership: Take pride in what you do. Treat the process as if it is your own.
- Time Management: Understand process flow and prioritize accordingly.
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Self-Motivated: Desire to earn responsibility through hard work and integrity.
- Entrepreneurial with a strong attitude towards getting things done.
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, ambitious and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!