WHO YOU ARE
- You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You have at least 3 years of direct Leadership experience in a high-volume Sales, Retail or Customer Service environment, leading small to medium sized teams
- Your customer service and sales skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their buying decision
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- Your management style can only be summed up in like this: open door, empowering and supportive
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact our customer’s experience by being able to offer solutions and answer questions that relate to their home furnishing needs.
- Coach, manage, mentor and onboard new and existing team members to ensure that they succeed. This includes identifying and developing internal talent for the future.
- Empower your team by delegating tasks
- Implement any new ways of working, processes or techniques
- Provide input to the service agreements and contracts with internal/external partners
- Stay knowledgeable about in-store specials, delivery options, product features and benefits
- Actively approach customers to identify their needs by asking insightful questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes
- Always provide support to your team, so they can be successful in their positions
- Participate in Leadership meetings with other Store/Department Managers to discuss business needs and objectives
- Supporting the team with additional duties, as required
- Supports the overall store business plan as well as the specific team goals
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimen¬sions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as:
Customer Convenience Manager
This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.