1. Communicate with vendors and team members about new and current projects
2. Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
3. Procure and Manage bid pricing from suppliers.
4. Understand the scope of work, and Prepare estimates and Orders for projects/products.
5. Ensure timely completion of estimates and evaluate cost estimates on a scheduled basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
1. Strong understanding of commercial construction processes.
2. Experience in construction estimating/management, reading architectural plans and developing cost estimates.
3. Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills are necessary.
4. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, AutoCAD or equivalent.
5. Bachelor of Science in Construction Project Management or equivalent
6. Experience in project Accounting, Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering Technology or related fields will be an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your cover letter and resume to