FULL-TIME REGULAR POSITION
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
The position includes responsibility for the coordination of several programs and activities related to the
recruitment of managers, onboarding, retention and equity initiatives for KI employees.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Human Resources, the Coordinator must, in particular:
- Assume the responsibilities assigned, as it regards to staff recruitment, selection, engagement, probation,
as well as onboarding and retention;
- Participate in the organizational development of employees;
- Participate in hiring process for lower management positions;
- Apply and interpret the Manager By-law for management recruitment;
- Counsel senior managers through the recruitment process;
- Research and implement recruitment testing;
- Coordinate the documentation of the recruitment process;
- Coordinate the implementation of a Board-wide onboarding program;
- Research, analyze, create and implement development programs for KI employees;
- Participate in career and future fairs within Nunavik and Canada;
- Collaborate with training officer to identify training needs;
- Participate in the Training of Staff committee;
- Participate in analyzing and identifying professional improvement and training needs;
- Any other tasks required by immediate supervisor.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field certifying a minimum three-year university program or hold
a senior or manager position;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience.
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualification requirements if it finds
a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement and who
accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
Class 7* as per the working conditions of KI’s managers:
- Fluency in two of the three official languages of the school board (Inuktitut, English and French);
- Recruitment experience;
- School board experience;
- Autonomous worker;
- Excellent organizational and management skills;
- Experience in a unionized environment is an asset;
- Knowledge of Inuit culture.
from $79,447 à $105,927 annually depending on
qualifications and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible to
other benefits such as:
and, when applicable, other benefits such as:
- 25 days of annual vacation
- Up to 1 0 recuperation days
- Northern allowance
- Food cargo
- 2 weeks of vacation during Holiday season
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS:
4:00 pm, November 25, 2019
SEND APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO:
You must indicate COORDRH1911-01 in the subject
of the e-mail.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.