At Mark's, we inspire and enable Canadians to live their life with passion, conviction and authenticity. Everything we offer, from industrial and casual apparel, footwear and accessories, is well made, built to last, infused with utility, and uniquely Mark's.
As a Back of House Associate, you are organized, have strong attention to detail, and can adapt to a constantly changing workload. You will ensure that orders are fulfilled while maintaining a clean stockroom and helping our customers.
Required Skills and Knowledge
Ensure customer orders are filled in a timely manner following quality standards
- Ensure all loss prevention and shipping policies are maintained and followed
- Review DOM reports with store management
- Maintain stockroom(s) and shipping receiving area to Mark's standard
- Assist customers with general inquiries
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods
- High energy, enthusiastic and a drive to succeed
- 3 to 6 months of experience working as a retail shipper/receiver (Merchandiser, Stock Clerk, etc.) is a nice to have
High school education or current enrollment in high school
We are offering a competitive comp package that includes training and development, flexible work hours, benefits, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
Mark's is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience