Service Support Specialist - Call Centre - Bilingual (French/English) - Montreal, QC
Tesla is looking for a Service Support Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will require a strong level of customer service skills and experience.
The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The Customer Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with Tesla Owners and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer concerns. Qualified persons may have a background in customer support or administrative roles. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by taking inbound phone calls for service center customers
- Review and assess customer concerns for possible troubleshooting and remote diagnostics
- Assist customers in scheduling appointments with the local service team
- Provide an exceptional experience to our customers on a day to day basis
- Accurately record issues and data into CRM / Vehicle Support System
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in call center or administrative support
- Bilingual - French and English required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, ability to follow instructions with attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and soft skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Fluent in customer management systems and MS Office Suite
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- Willingness to assist and teach others on the team
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goal
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program