Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources and Manager, Payroll, Coco Group has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources and Payroll Administrator to join our team. If you’re a high energy, self-motivated individual who is willing to work hard in a team-oriented environment, we want to talk to you!
· Filing, preparing verification letters, tracking vacation and leave requests, tracking annual certification forms
· Coordinate recruitment activities including preparing job ads, posting jobs, and screening resumes
· Administer pension and benefits, processing employment changes, system onboarding, enrolment, status changes and terminations
· Assist with the development of documents and presentations as required
· Coordinate and prepare payroll information for processing
· Input new hires, pay rate changes into the payroll system
· Maintain and update employee records and computer records e.g. rates, benefit status, address or telephone numbers, etc.
· Validate entries in the payroll system
· Respond promptly to employee payroll enquiries.
· Complete tasks in a confidential and professional manner
· Post-secondary diploma or degree in Human Resources
· Intermediate level Excel proficiency at a minimum
· Experience working with in-house payroll systems
· Experience with Kronos Timekeeping System
· Experience with Synerion Timekeeping System would be an asset
· Experience with large and complex payrolls – hourly union and non-union, salary
· Experience with benefits and pension administration
· Methodical and analytical
· Mathematical aptitude
· Excellent customer service skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work independently and in a team oriented, time sensitive environment
What’s nice to have?
· PCP or PMCP certification, or in the process of obtaining
· Experience with JD Edwards In-House Payroll System
Are you ready for an exciting, and rewarding new career? We want you to come and be a part of the exciting growth and development in our company!
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent