Since 1888, Inscape has been designing products and services that are focused on the future, so businesses can adapt and evolve without investing in their workspaces all over again. Our versatile portfolio includes systems furniture, storage, and walls – all of which are adaptable and built to last. Inscape’s wide dealer network, showrooms in the United States and Canada, along with full service and support for all of our clients, enables us to stand out from the crowd. We make it simple. We make it smart. We make our clients wonder why they didn’t choose us sooner.
The Collections Analyst will invoice, reconcile, monitor credit limits and collect accounts receivable.
- Participate in processing new dealer applications and recommending credit limits.
- Collecting money on a timely basis.
- Processing of payments and adjustments in the computer system.
- Approving orders before shipment, ensuring that credit limits are adhered to.
- Ensuring that unauthorized deductions are not taken.
- Recommending changes to credit limits.
- Responsible for accommodation accounts.
- Prepare/issue Proforma and other manual invoices after acquiring appropriate approvals.
- Responsible for customer account analysis.
- Support cash application during vacation coverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of post-secondary education.
- Thorough knowledge of current collection practices.
- Well versed with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office and Accounts Receivable programs.
- Intermediate accounting knowledge and ability to understand statistics such as DSO.
- Basic understanding of Commercial Law.
- Able to analyze credit reports and recommend credit limits.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect money from customers on a timely basis, without disrupting the business relationship.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19