Web Content Coordinator (E-Commerce / Digital Team) -Stoney Creek
The Web Content Coordinator will be responsible for managing the day to day content and updates on our web and mobile properties. The incumbent for this role will also be involved with helping manage SEO information and analytics.
- Manage day to day content / updates on the digital properties.
- Update SEO information on all the digital properties, while checking competitive rankings for keywords.
- Manage Google analytics et al.
- Use Analytics and data for trend analysis.
- Produce regular reporting on user accounts, products, sales and categories.
- Work with the Products and Pricing department to identify needs in product information and imagery.
- Work with Marketing to align organic Social Media activity with paid social campaigns.
- Manage social media accounts on various platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and others. This will include writing, editing, publishing, and updating content on the pages.
- Collaboratively recommend strategy, planning and execution of E-Commerce initiatives through both direct and indirect channels, including the Company’s website, Amazon, Walmart online, etc.
- Collaborate with business development team and partner companies to appropriately position products and increase favourable brand awareness in the marketplace.
- Assist in the development and implementation of broad marketing initiatives to advance the positioning, awareness and reinforcement of the brand, products and services.
- Assist in the development of product strategies to elevate brand awareness, enhance product positioning and deliver value-add materials to sales channel partners, business development managers and partner companies
- Stay current with online trends and best practices, including online marketing techniques, site/user experience optimization, social media, metrics/measurement and conversion techniques
- Submit tickets/cases for website issues and improvements.
- Update website content (via a CMS).
- Candidates should display excellent verbal and written communication skills – a background in creative writing and/or Social Media community management is expected.
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of social media, SEO
- Experience with Social Media software/management tools .
- Experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar, AdWords, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- CSS and HTML knowledge.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 year(s) of related experience.
If you consider yourself to be a motivated team player and meet the requirements for this role, please send your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time