Horizon Psychological & Counselling Services is seeking a counselling associate to join our practice. We are a private counselling and assessment agency committed to supporting mental health and wellbeing of our clients. Our office is conveniently located on 3rd Ave North, in the City Park neighbourhood. To learn more about our clinic, please visit our website at http://horizonpsychology.ca
The contract counsellor will have part-time hours with a possibility of building up to a full-time position. Flexible hours, as well as supervision or clinical consultation is available.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Master’s degree in the mental health field
· Professional designation and is in good standing with a professional association (Certified Canadian Counsellor, Registered Social Worker, Registered Psychologist, Provisionally Registered Psychologist or qualifying for Provisional Registration)
· The ability to independently carry current liability insurance
· Competency in providing evidenced-based individual therapy (e.g. CBT, ACT). Couples therapy experience is an asset
· Three or more years of counselling experience is considered an asset
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your training and clinical experience, career interests and goals, areas of competence, as well as at least two references.
We thank all applicants, but we will only contact those selected for the interview process.
Job Type: Contract