You will be in the driver’s seat of your success as a member of a global business who’s vision is to be number 1 in the eyes of our customers.
WÜRTH Canada is a sales organization that will provide you with the tools to accelerate your career and join one of the most qualified sales teams globally.
What is it like to work for Wurth? Chris Gardner our Managing Director of Sales says “I consider myself very fortunate to have had the opportunity to develop my personal career within this organization... all you need is the will and drive to invest in yourself and work hard at building your own success story!”
What WE Can Offer YOU:
What YOU will bring to this role:
- Competitive compensation (Salary, Commission, Bonuses, Incentives, Car, IPad, Cell Phone)
- A comprehensive training program that will give you the tools and resources to drive your creativity and pave the way for the best possible development of your talents
- Long-Term Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive group Benefits Program and Pension Plan
- Coaching, mentoring, and continuous support in your role from all management levels.
- You excel in a customer-centric culture and work to enhance customer loyalty and improve business growth.
- You are hungry for success, knowledge, and are curious by nature
- You are a self starter who likes to work in a fast pace environment
- You have a passion for learning and are eager for further development in a sales environment
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a clear drivers abstract
Würth Canada is a subsidiary of the Würth Group, a world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 77,000 employees. Over 33,000 of these are employed as sales representatives, with over 460 sales representatives in Canada. Our goal at Würth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. Our products enable our customers to be efficient and ultimately more productive and profitable.
Würth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.