The Junior Data Conversion Analyst is an ENTRY level position, responsible for assisting in data extraction and manipulation of new customer’s data for enrollment to Traxxall. This may also include data mining and dredging of the existing database, and auditing of the data. Local candidates only. Must attach resume.
- Extracting data from PDF, Excel, Word, etc…
- Use and create data-driven mapping using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access, & SQL
- Assist maintenance analysts in preparing enrollment data to be reviewed
- Identify problems and highlight data gaps that require analysis
- Enhance existing processes and tools for data extraction and enrolment
Skills and Knowledge
- Data-driven mapping using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access, & SQL
- Advanced Excel skills required (V Lookup, Macros, Pivot Tables, formulas, and scripts)
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills, and a high attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of team – team player
- Schooling and/or experience in some of the following:
SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, VBA, MySQL, SQL Server, Excel, Access
- Working with MS SQL Server, Azure experience is an asset
- Languages: SQL, strong knowledge of VBA, HTML and CSS. Any other programming language is an asset.
- SalesForce: developing and report building.
Job Type: Full-time
- write an SQL query to get a data from database: 2 years (Preferred)
- excel, pivot tables: 2 years (Preferred)
- Data Analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- to write a macro in Excel vba: 2 years (Preferred)