*Please note this position is open to Canadian residents from the following provinces : Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Quebec.
IO Solutions is looking for English-speaking candidates (knowledge of French is an asset) who enjoy challenges and who love helping customers over the phone. We offer you the opportunity to learn and develop your skills and talents in a rewarding career through our Advancement Program.
Telecommuting from day 1 of being hired: to be eligible to work from home, the employee must comply with our telecommuting policies and procedures; have a minimum Internet speed of 50 Mbps download and 20 Mbps upload; have a modem and be able to connect LAN cables.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work from home opportunity from the first day or;
- Flexible schedules that help you achieve a better work/life balance
- Up to 50% discount on cell phone plans from our partners
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment (even if working from home)
- Bonuses that reward your performance
- Incentive premiums and stimulating recognition initiatives
- Job stability
- A multicultural team that makes you feel challenged and appreciated
- Full-time, paid training
- A real opportunity to build a rewarding career through our Advancement Program; 95% of our management team members started at IO Solutions as telephone representatives. Today, they hold positions as trainers, supervisors, managers in the call center as well as in the IT, finance, communications and human resources departments.
- Must reside in one of the following provinces: Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Quebec
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Bilingualism (French language) is an asset but not required
- Customer focused, positive attitude, empathy and good listening skills
- Ability to work in a computer environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctuality and respect for work schedules
- Good time management
- Organized and autonomous
- Interact with customers by phone; advise and offer solutions adapted to their needs
- Establish a climate of trust with the client in order to promote products, services and client retention
- Provide attentive, courteous and efficient customer service
- Provide a unique experience through the quality of your service delivery
- Act as an expert on our products and services
- Analyze customer needs based on account and billing information
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or have a work permit?
- In which province do you currently reside?
- Please enter your email address