We are actively recruiting in the Edmonton & Northern Alberta area for CFOs who:
- Would like the freedom to exercise control over their career and lifestyle choices.
- Are CPAs with over 7 years of hands-on CFO experience.
- Wish to be involved in challenging work with a variety of SME businesses on a part-time basis where every day is different.
The CFO Centre (www.thecfocentre.com) is the Canadian division of The CFO Centre Group, the leading global provider of part‐time Chief Financial Officers for small and medium sized businesses operating in 16 countries in 5 continents. In Canada, we currently have operations in 11 regions and are expanding rapidly across the nation. The CFO Centre is committed to helping Canadian businesses maximize profits, realize their goals, work through complex financial situations and support the running of everyday financial management.
The ideal candidate will possess all of the following:
- A strong ‘people person’ with a natural ability to build relationships
- A ‘ team player’ who thrives on contributing to a high performance team
- Long term account management approach
- A business builder with proven success in consultative selling
- Energetic, motivated, able to make things happen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organized and dependable
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work semi-autonomously
- You have worked as a CFO for a minimum of 7 years during your finance career
- You have a Professional Accounting Designation
- You are highly networked and love to meet new people, develop business and ensure client satisfaction.
For more information, please visit https://www.thecfocentre.ca/join-the-team/
Job Type: Part-time
- hands-on CFO: 7 years (Required)