Busy doctor's office in Mississauga looking for a Part-Time medical secretary/receptionist.
Part-time position (average 20-25 hrs/wk), starting mid-March to early-April 2020.
$15.00-16.00 per hour
Hours: weekday mornings, afternoons and/or evenings; Most Saturdays required.
More hours available when vacation coverage needed
Open Mondays to Saturdays
OSCAR Electronic Medical System
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- scheduling appointments
- greeting and registering patients
- making and receiving telephone calls (multi line phone system)
- checking medical supplies inventory
- processing specialist referrals
- filing, faxing, and scanning
- invoicing and processing payment to third parties
- accounts receivable monitoring, initiating collections
- drop off specimens to lab
- ordering and picking up vaccines from Peel Health
- excellent English communication skills, oral and written
- pleasant telephone manner
- must possess a excellent knowledge of internet and keyboarding
- strong computer skills required to use electronic medical record system (Oscar EMR used)
- previous medical office experience is an asset
- Mandarin Chinese speaking is an asset, but not required
Possess a work permit or SIN to work in Canada
Office and computer training provided.
E-mail resumé to Office Manager Patricia by clicking APPLY.
**Please include cover letter with schedule of availability.
We thank all those who are interested, but due to volume of resumés received, only those candidates successful in moving on in the application process will be contacted by e-mail.
Faxes and phone calls inquiring about position or application status not accepted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour