Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our management team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train and develop staff for the store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
- 2-5 years of Sales Management experience
- Must have strong operational skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits package. Michael Kors is the leading American fashion designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. The company's heritage is rooted in iconic designs and a glamorous aesthetic that combines stylish elegance with a sporty attitude.
Our mission is to bring a sophisticated jet set lifestyle to women and men around the globe, whether they are traveling for business to New York, Paris or Tokyo, or traveling for pleasure to Aspen, Capri or Bali.
The fast-paced, high-energy lifestyle at the heart of the brand is immediately visible on our digital flagship and in our retail stores, where irresistible glamour and exceptional service from our customer stylists bring the meaning of "jet set" to life.
The passion of our employees around the world is the key to our success
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V