FedEx Express is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We currently have opportunities available where you are able to choose what days you want to work throughout the week! These opportunities are perfect for individuals who are interested in being able to balance their work and social life, whatever that may be!
- Wage: $18.98/hour
- Location: 3480 Wheelton Drive, Windsor, ON, N8W 0A7
- Shift times: FLEXIBLE SHIFTS (Monday - Friday; 11:30AM - 4:30PM)
FedEx Express will provide a vehicle for you to complete the deliveries
It also comes with:
- Personal Spending Account of $300 – eligible after 200 hours of work
This can be put towards child care services, elder care expenses, domestic services such as house cleaning and much more!
- Tuition Reimbursement of $1000 – eligible after 200 hours work
Encourages employees to attain additional formal training and pursue continuing education
What do we need from you?
- High school diploma/educational equivalent
- Valid driver’s license or provincial graduated license (dependent on province)
- Ability to lift 25lbs
If this sounds like something that would be a good fit for you, apply now! We can’t wait to speak with you.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.10-$18.45 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- WINDSOR, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person