Bartender- Fredericton, NB
The Radisson Kingswood Hotel and Suites is actively seeking for experienced and motivated Part Time Bartenders.
· Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, nights and holidays.
· Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
· Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
· Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies & restock bar with liquor and supplies.
· Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
· Process all payment methods.
· Complete closing duties.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
· Able to work well independently and as a team
· Previous experience as a bartender considered an asset.
· Exceptional customer service skills required.
· Ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure
· Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. Organized with a strong focus and commitment to quality
Job Type: Part-time