JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will report to the CFO and is responsible for the ongoing administration of HR services. This includes supporting HR strategic planning and the development, implementation, administration, and evaluation of systems, processes, programs and objectives that support the achievement of Sunshine’s goals and creates a highly engaged workforce.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Work in collaboration with management to ensure that human resources policies, programs and processes are implemented, communicated and consistently administered in compliance with corporate objectives;
· Research, develop, implement and review human resources policies, procedures and processes;
· Develop, implement and evaluate HR initiatives such as recruitment and selection, retention, orientation and on boarding, performance management, employee relations, training and development, compensation and rewards;
· Work in collaboration with management to establish personnel requirements, hiring priorities and hiring time lines in support of recruitment initiatives;
· Working with managers to define and emphasize roles, responsibilities and associated expectations;
· Coaching managers and employees on HR related issues;
· Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of the HR services offered;
· Ensure the Company’s compensation and benefit packages are competitive within industry and market standards;
· Administer the compensation review process including participation in the annual salary surveys;
· Responsible for overseeing the payroll processing process and benefit plan administration.
· Foster and promote a positive corporate culture that aligns with corporate goals and objectives;
· Prepare accurate and detailed reports and documentation;
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET:
· Certification in Human Resources;
· Minimum 5 years progressively responsible experience and success in delivering HR services, ideally with oil and gas experience;
· Experience with full cycle payroll processing and benefit administration;
· Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships;
· Exceptional communication skills, which includes the ability to interact with people with a variety of backgrounds and experience;
· Effective time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task effectively;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision;
· Proficient in MS Office in Word, Excel;
· Must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent