Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp's mission has never been more relevant. Flipp's Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp's owned and operated channels.
Flipp's Brand Platform enables brand, shopper, and trade marketers to reach the highest intent audiences with the most engaging experiences, empowering them to shape shopper consideration at scale. As a member of the Brand Platform External Partnerships team you will create value for internal and external stakeholders by leveraging Flipp's one-of-a-kind technology and data capabilities to help our partner's win in a dynamic and exciting advertising environment.
As a Business Development Lead, Enterprise, at Flipp, you are responsible for collaboratively building and leading strategic partnerships across Top 25 CPGs, agencies, and retail media groups in North America. You will be directly responsible for an existing book of business, and accountable for delivering quarterly and yearly revenue targets on this business by deepening partnerships, developing new relationships, and scaling adoption of new Brand experiences.
Consultative & Strategic Selling:
- You will lead the business relationships with mid-level to senior contacts (Asst. Mgr - Director) on all accounts in your portfolio.
- You will develop, with support as needed, and execute the overall partnership strategy and vision. To grow and deepen partnerships, you will need a strong understanding of industry, the partner's business challenges, and how Flipp's products can deliver win-win solutions
- You will create new relationships within existing partners to expand depth and breadth of contacts, with a focus on adding value for both Flipp and the partner.
- You will collaborate on and secure yearly plans (JBP - Joint Business Plans) with the majority of your partners, with the goal of establishing clear partnership goals and glidepath to sustainable YoY revenue growth
Account Management & Partnership Development:
- As the ultimate account owner, you are responsible for establishing & maintaining excellent service levels across all partnership touchpoints
- You are responsible for, with support from BDC/S (Business Development Coordinator/Specialist), ensuring signed contracts/IOs are secured, campaign assets are collected, internal tickets are complete, and updates are communicated to partners as needed
- You will work alongside Partner Insights & Analytics (PIA) to provide custom insights and actionable data to build compelling stories that help drive the business and brand objectives forward, while communicating overall program/campaign performance. In addition, you will leverage data and financial metrics to build business cases that communicate size of prize, costs, and ROI both internally and externally
- You will be responsible for maintaining internal documentation such as campaign trackers, account folders, performance trackers, call notes, etc.
Revenue & Forecast Management
- You will be responsible for managing a Salesforce pipeline of all opportunities, which will be leveraged for both resource/capacity planning & forecasting
- You will build and deliver account-specific business reviews to Manager, Director, and team
- You will also contribute to weekly internal business reviews, commenting on & tracking revenue trends, opportunities, and account-specific revenue changes
Pioneering Innovation & Testing
- You will support the testing of innovation (new experiences and/or new channels) for top 25 CPG partners & RMGs (Retail Media Groups)
- You will act as the voice of the partner internally, providing timely feedback to Product, PIA (Partner Insights & Analytics), and Media Science teams as needed
- You will collaborate internally on partner-specific testing plans to showcase the value of Flipp, and lead external partner conversations around testing KPIs, setup, and execution
- 4-7+ years of CPG sales and/or marketing experience (customer-facing experience required)
- Experience managing multiple accounts with distinct needs across different verticals
- Experience working with cross-functional teams internally and externally
- Proven ability to meet revenue goals and build strong partnerships based on joint value
- 1-2 years experience managing individuals and/or a team preferred
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that's best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
If you're interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you're prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.