Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Are you interested in helping people, in making a difference in their lives and in solving problems?
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be working in a multilingual team, providing assistance to customers, clients and providers from around the world. You will act as a resource person for the patient, family members, and medical facilities for policy benefits and coverage information. You are also responsible for pre-approving medical tests and providing pertinent information to the customer on the products and services administered by the company as well as coordinating follow-up actions, all the while recording the interactions and transactions in the claims system and ensuring a superior level of customer service.
Global Excel Offers You:
- A college diploma (or equivalent) combined with experience in customer service;
- Work experience in customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, Spanish and German or French;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products;
- Ability to work efficiently with people in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Have good problem-solving skills;
- Available days, evenings and weekends;
- Show empathy, understanding, patience and attention to detail, while being professional and resourceful.
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health (100%), dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment offering several benefits such as private medical clinic, on call doctors, etc.;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym and bistro, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.
- Many opportunities for advancement, development and financial assistance to employees who wish to continue their education *
- Some conditions apply.