Position Available: Full-time X 2 positions
Current Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends and Statutory Holidays (currently 8 hour shifts)
The Central Staffing and Scheduling Administrator coordinates the scheduling, timekeeping and staffing functions of the Kronos System by:
- On a day to day basis, creates, processes, and maintains department staffing requirements and schedules
- Liaising with HR and operating departments to ensure systems meet/exceed business requirements
- Forward planning/design of application based on contract changes/operational decisions
- Application support including configuration changes, upgrades, etc.
- Scheduling for immediate staff needs across the organization
This position will report to the Senior Director of Finance, Decision Support and CIS. The team will be an integral member of the payroll department and support ongoing operations/iterations of the Kronos application.
The Central Staffing and Scheduling Administrator is:
- Detail focused and able to solve complex problems related to time entry and configuration
- Has a keen eye for determining system adjustments and works easily with subject matter experts to obtain the necessary details to make those changes
- Motivated by working with like-minded people and thrive on being part of a cohesive team
- A self-directed learner who can work independently and in a team environment, with excellent documentation and communication skills
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Post-secondary education, at either the college or university level
- CPA Payroll Certification Course an asset
- Demonstrated, advanced level knowledge of Meditech and Kronos systems
- Demonstrated experience in development of policies & procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and ability to comply with, and understand, collective agreements, legislation and payroll regulations
- Knowledge of office administration procedures, shift and schedule administration, and payroll systems
- Demonstrated advanced skills and knowledge in Outlook calendar management, creating and editing Word and Adobe Acrobat documents, preparing Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrates commitment to continued professional and personal growth and development through Continuing Education Programs and self-directed learning opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service when interacting with all staff colleagues
All positions at GGH contribute to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
GGH is committed to fostering a safe and healthy work environment which provides equal opportunities to people with disabilities.
In pursuit of GGH’s vision of exceptional care, innovative partnerships and healthier communities, all employees are responsible for practicing the values of teamwork, respect, accountability, compassion to provide the highest quality care and experience for patients and their families.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27.06 to $30.72 /hour
- advanced Kronos: 2 years (Required)
- advanced Meditech: 2 years (Required)