General Managers Boston Pizza, oversees the daily operations to ensure the delivery of a great Guest experience while focusing on achieving goals and budget expectations. This individual must have exceptional communication skills, leadership experience, and the organizational skills needed to support a dynamic team. They also have to be passionate about developing & motivating their team members.
In addition to enhancing the Guest and team member experience, the General Manager will work to attract Guests by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs. The General Manager is responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests and team members, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities, believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
What does a successful General Manager look like?
- They are the leader of the restaurant overseeing both Front of House and Heart of House operations, ensuring both work together as one.
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the “Foundations of Hospitality”, "Heart of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals, challenges and is continuously coaching the team on ways to progress
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- First-Line Managers: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person