Method Agent Configuration-MON16896
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Maintain action plans and KPIs in line with business objectives;
- Coordinate planning of problem solving;
- Write and revise assembly instruction guides or manufacturing instruction guides for the manufacturing or assembly of aircraft components;
- Interpret, verify and approve drawings and other engineering documents;
- Develop assembly and manufacturing strategies for aircraft components;
- Develop necessary tools to manufacture or assemble aircraft components by taking into account established geometric tolerancing;
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategies by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Production;
- Participate actively in production support by coordinating problem solving with other support departments;
- Keep abreast of best ways to enhance assembly and manufacturing strategies and participate in research and development projects.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college or university diploma in Mechanical, Avionics, Electrical, Industrial, Electromechanics Engineering, Aerospace Manufacturing or in a relevant area;
- You are able to read technical drawings and have a good visualization in 3D with good analytical skills;
- You have a good logical mechanical skills;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You can work with computer-based software such as Catia, AutoCad, Enovia, etc.;
- You can work with Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as BAAN, SAP, etc.;
- You are an excellent team player, are perseverant and have a good judgement;
- You have a good command of French, written and spoken and have a good knowledge of English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
19.12.2019, 12:03:21 PM