Reason for Post :
Replacement less than 6 month
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Human Resources, Communications and Legal Affairs Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Montreal West Island IUHSSC is currently looking for Administrative Officers to meet a variety of needs at the Replacement Activities Service located in Westmount.
The Replacement Activities Service manages, on a daily basis, replacements for short, medium or long-term leaves. The administrative officers of this service have the main responsibility to communicate with employees on the various recall lists to offer them shifts and work schedules according to the needs of the organization.
In this context, the Administrative Officer at the Replacement Activities Service:
- Performs customer service work with the managers and employees of the institution regarding absences and replacements;
- Communicates by telephone with the employees registered on the various recall lists in order to fill the short, medium or long term absences;
- Fills work schedules and ensures the necessary follow-ups.
day and evening, full or part-time
NB: This work is done mostly on the phone. It requires a good knowledge of the applicable collective agreements.
- Have a high school diploma (GED);
- Knowledge of the health and social services network (asset);
- Experience in scheduling and replacement management (asset);
- College or university diploma in human resources or administration (asset);
- Ability to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing.
French, English, Word and Excel tests will be administered.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.