Talentworld is currently seeking an experienced Shipping Administrator for our client in Aurora. Our client is seeking a Shipping Administrator to coordinate logistics to ensure all orders are shipped and fulfillment needs are met.
TalentWorld is recruiting for a Shipping Administrator.
Shipping Administrator Responsibilities
Create efficiencies in the shipping processes
- Communicate any shipping inefficiencies/or missing requirements to the Order Processing Assistant Manager
- Work in conjunction with Order Processing Assistant Manager to plan and prioritize orders
- Follow all special instructions
- Generate all BOLs shipments and ensure they are scheduled with assigned carriers
- Cross-reference all Trade Direct shipments and ensure they are thoroughly checked
- Follow shipping processes and ensure they are always adhered to
- Upkeep of all internal shipping documentation
Shipping Administrator Qualifications
OSSD or equivalent
- Valid forklift certification (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years shipping/receiving or warehouse experience
- Competitive compensation package
Interested in the Shipping Administrator in Aurora?
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.