Follikel is dedicated to giving a service of quality to their patients seeking more hair through technology, medicine and science.’ Our clinic has two Hair Transplant Technician contract positions open.
These people will need acute tactile abilities, steady hands, good dexterity and a lot of patience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary clinic, as part of a team with diverse backgrounds and skills.
- Must have excellent bedside manners, oral and communication skills. Upholding a professional attitude at all times, maintaining confidentiality and multi-tasking.
- Be able to learn quickly while working in a fast paced environment.
- Consistently provide the highest quality of service while upholding the Clinic’s Medical policies and procedures.
- Have some Hair Transplant experience (2 years minimum).
- Experience in both FUT and FUE procedures
- Experience with Artas robot an asset.
- Have some Medical knowledge and understanding.
- Have completed Technical Training in hair restoration (preferred).
- Assist in pre-op preparation, maintaining a sterile environment and helping with safely disposing of instruments and materials postoperatively.
- Under the Hair Transplant doctor’s guidance, the Hair Transplant Technician will be responsible for slivering, cutting, and planting grafts.
- Assist in maintaining sufficient inventory and supplies in the clinic.
Education and Experience Required
- Highly experienced and trained in graft/follicular unit dissection.
- Some experience in a clinical setting or allied health services.
- Knowledge of patient care principles and practices.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Key Competencies
- Technical skills
- Patient care
- Profit sharing/share options
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $400.00 to $500.00 /day
- technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)