Growing Fire Protection Company is seeking to add 4 more to their team of pipe fitters and sprinkler
apprentices. Job sites are numerous and so you MUST be able to get to any site on time whether it is West Vancouver or Aldergrove.
Must Possess the following Skills
· Manual Dexterity
· Spatial Perception
· Ability to retain information given and apply training across different sites
· Ability to read blueprints an asset
Must Possess the following attributes:
· strong work ethic
· desire to advance in this trade
· able to act professionally when liaising with all trades on site
· A Can - Do attitude
· Respect for diversity, as most work sites are multi-cultural
· Proven ability to commit to an employer or a long-term goal
· valid driver’s license and own vehicle, or
· ability to get to all job sites on time
· recent relevant references
· clean criminal record
Successful applicants can expect:
· a fair and equitable employer.
· 3-6 month probationary period
· mileage reimbursement (between job sites)
· Opportunity to advance and grow with the company
· sponsorship for an apprenticeship ( if you demonstrate aptitude)
· Generous benefit package
Apply by email or fax. Please state your level of current training/experience.; your career aspirations and if
Salary stated is for a ticketed journeyman.
If you are short-listed be prepared to state your salary expectations which shall be assessed commiserate with experience . Entry level guys start at $17 per hour unless they have transferable skills.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $65,000.00 /year