Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role in administration? Are you known for handling a large workload with accuracy and efficiency? Are you a reliable and hard working individual? Are you looking to kick-start your career with a growing company? Then look no further!
Braber Equipment, a well established manufacturer/wholesaler of farm implements and industrial equipment in Abbotsford is seeking a professional individual to join their team as an Order Management Administrator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Generate Sales Orders and provide Confirmations to customers
· Evaluate inventory status to determine availability
· Review shipments for accuracy to ensure invoicing requirements are met
· Manage and update shipment dates as necessary and liaise with customers
· Monitor open orders and backorders to ensure order fulfillment
· Review and process customer returns and shipment errors
· Evaluate warranty applications
· Generate sales reports
· General office administration duties as needed
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to be assertive and respectful
· Proficient with Microsoft suite, in particular, Excel,
· Strong typing skills and able to learn new software quickly
· Experience with MRP is considered an asset
· Positive can-do and results driven attitude
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to focus in a busy environment
· Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing abilities
· Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle issues that arise in a logical and methodical manner
· Ability to follow direction and an appreciation for adhering to processes
· Business Diploma or equivalent experience
Hours of operation are Monday- Friday, 8am-4:30pm. However, additional hours may be required in order to fulfill job duties. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include: Life Insurance, Travel Insurance, AD&D, Health and Dental and an Employee Assistance Program. Other perks include company sponsored social events and opportunities for advancement for the right candidate.
Braber Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time