Data Engineer or Scientist - Product Owner-MON16974
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Integrate internal A.I. solutions within evolving Business Unit needs;
- Nurture strong working networks with internal and external stakeholders to identify business opportunities for enhanced A.I. value creation;
- Challenge status-quo for business ecosystem and collaboratively innovate solutions to enable A.I. across teams;
- Support A.I. teams across multiple business areas by managing the pipeline of A.I. initiatives;
- Govern day-to-day operations aligning with business owners across all functions and senior management; and
- Articulate business opportunities created by A.I. solutions to non-practitioners.
As our ideal candidate,
- At least 3 years of work experience designing and implementing AI/data science algorithms/systems and managing the associated data by leveraging, connecting and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using best-known data management and analytics platforms (e.g. Azure / AWS / GCP).
- Experience working in an Agile development environment implementing AI/data science algorithms leveraging state-of-the-art programming languages and libraries (e.g. Python, R, Tensorflow, pytorch, mxnet, pandas) and understanding of development and service delivery/management frameworks (e.g. DevOps).
- Masters and/or PhD credentials in data science related fields and business administration background is desired.
- Experience deploying A.I. solutions within business functions to improve business competitiveness.
- Proven results while navigating through global organizational environments.
- Organizational savviness and good communications skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
05.02.2020, 10:02:22 AM