Monitor and responsibly store dry aged and fresh meats. Will require use of saw band, knowledge of cleaning and sanitizing equipment, shelves, coolers and work areas.
- Experience: At least 3 years of related experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Strong verbal skills a must.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position including working in colder temperatures.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- 1+ year of experience working with meat, preferably in a high-volume retail environment.
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, management and guests.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $21.00-$35.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Store Discount
- Work From Home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19