Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Technical Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Specialized Labor (Electrician, Painter, Plumber, Carpenter, Stationary Engineer, General Handyman, etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Person who prepares the necessary materials and proceeds with the repair of plaster, gyprock, brick, tile or terra cotta walls. he/she sees to the installation of lath and metal corner to receive the coatings. He/she must ensure that the finishing is prepared according to the work of the painters. Must have a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in plastering or equivalent from a school recognized by the competent ministry.
Person who does various work relating to the renovation, repairing and maintenance of buildings, sanitary facilities or mechanical components. He/she must have a diploma of professional studies from a school recognized by the competent ministry in one of the trades or occupations in which he/she works, in accordance with the act respecting workforce vocational training and qualification or the equivalent.
- Must have a diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in plastering or equivalent from a school recognized by the competent ministry;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a plasterer; must have the physical conditions required for the position: standing, flexing, extension, frequent lifting of light and heavy weights.
- Candidates must be able to work in enclosed and elevated spaces;
- Must have basic computer skills to navigate eEspresso, octopus and outlook;
- The candidate must successfully pass a competency test (theoretical and practical);
- Functional knowledge of French and English.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.