Our Hamilton, Ontario automotive radiator manufacturing plant has a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who has skills as a Manufacturing Assembler and Machine Operator. Candidates with CNC experience will be given first consideration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment working with tools and machinery
- Ability to use power hand tools and read a tape measure
- Read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, written specifications, and procedures.
- Inspect cores for conformity to drawings and isolate defects
- Perform product quality checks at work station
- Mechanically inclined
- Attention to detail
- Take directions with a willingness to learn and be trained.
- Versatile with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Physically fit as heavy lifting in a fast paced environment is involved
- Strong communication skills
- Work well in a team or with minimal supervision when required.
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic and great workmanship
Experience and Educational Background
- High School Diploma
- Possess a combination of appropriate training and experience, 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing and parts production environments preferred
Type of Position:
- Full-time Seasonal that may lead to Permanent, Paying between $18 to $20 per hour
- Regular working schedule is Mon-Fri daytime
Equipment in our Plant:
Shearers, Brake Presses, Drill Presses, CNC Machines, Jigs and Fixtures, Saws, Lifting devices, hand tools, Testing equipment, Spot welders.
· Uniforms Supplied
- On-site parking
- Overtime after 44 hours
Cancore Industries is a well-established Canadian manufacturer serving customers throughout Canada, USA and abroad since 1955. We provide access to two fully stocked warehouses that stock a broad selection of cores for heavy duty, industrial, automotive and light truck applications as well as other various vehicle parts. We also manufacture our own radiator cores in house including copper or steel fin construction.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- On-site Parking
- manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)