Who is Wainbee?
Wainbee Limited is a leading solutions provider in engineered systems, products and services for motion & control, industrial filtration, and automation solutions. We are one of Canada’s largest manufacturing agents with 14 offices and over 200 employees from coast to coast.
What is different about Wainbee?
We are employee owned, we value growth, we champion curiosity, we admire innovation, we value our people.
- Your safety matters to us.
- We care about our people.
- We all make a difference.
Are you mechanically inclined, customer focused and knowledgeable?
If so, you just might be the right candidate.
- Exceed territory revenue and gross profit targets
- Set territory objectives focusing on solution sales and maximizing the value that Wainbee brings the customer by understanding their business, goals and challenges
- Understand the core markets within the territory and how Wainbee products / solutions can be valued by companies within those markets with the goal of creating market / account development plans
- Plan / attend regular joint call's and maintain a close relationship with core and complimentary suppliers
- Analyze daily, monthly, quarterly performance with the intent of maintaining a healthy pipeline with regular reviews with sales management
- Generate and manage qualified leads and opportunities
- Follow up on quotes with the intent of converting the quote to an order
- Keep CRM up to date with opportunities, activities, quote status and customer contact information
- Share territory update in sales meetings, challenges and successes
- Prepare, understand and present project proposals
- College Certificate/Diploma in relative discipline (Technical and/or Business preferred)
- Ideally 5 years in industrial sales, with preference to solution selling
Additional Experience/ Qualifications Considered an Asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Office 365 and ERP systems
- Technical knowledge of Parker products
- Ability to speak, write and read in both French and English
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must complete both a Background Check and Driver’s Abstract
- Must be able to travel to customer's site (80% travel)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road