Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Hold Daily Manager Meetings (DMM) with Shipping and Receiving team members;
- Coordinate and communicate daily workload to team members. Delegate work according to staffing requirements and schedules;
- Monitor emails to ensure that all daily order requisitions have been met, assigned or handled and intervene when escalation is required;
- Support the shipping team requests related to planning, tooling, training, new process implementation and process refinement;
- Maintain shipping supplies, including carrier supplies and process orders when needed;
- Escalate carrier issues for team members when needed;
- Support remote location teams when needed, i.e. sites in Arizona, Indianapolis, Ontario and Quebec;
- Support the Finance department when needed for transport audits, Proofs of Delivery’s (POD) and Proofs of Export (POE;)
- Provide rate quotes when shipping for various business units;
- Support OE and SAP software training and use, including identifying problem issues, coordinating fixes or order cancellations with departments and MIS;
- Back-up and support for ITM orders to ship out, international team and dock team with order planning completion when needed;
- Support Logistics Management team with other projects and tasks as required for department success.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of similar experience;
- Must have a High School diploma, or its equivalence;
- Possess strong communication skills (in both English & French);
- Must have a certification for forklift;
- Experience with transportation and order picking best practices;
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with team members and colleagues;
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time;
- Must be able to lift 25 lb or more;
- Must have intermediate knowledge of computers, be able to use SAP and Office.*
WHAT WE OFFER*
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Reference ID: [REQ S20-01-12]
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent